Teal Scott – the ‘Spiritual Catalyst’ was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in 1984. When she was a child, her parents, who were both Wilderness Rangers, accepted a job at the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, unaware that it was an intensely religious community.
Teal says she was born with extrasensory abilities. These include clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields and the ability to communicate with thought forms.
In the community her parents moved to, word of her Teal’s abilities spread very quickly, but not only were her gifts frowned upon, people in the religious community feared her.
Her extrasensory abilities got her inducted into a local cult by a family acquaintance, where she was routinely and ritualistically tortured as well as programmed for thirteen years.
She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old. Since then, Teal has become a ‘spiritual catalyst’ both accepting and utilising her abilities to remind people of the united, energetic nature of this universe.
Since then her aim has been to utilize her experiences and gifts to teach people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most extreme circumstances and she has published a self-help book called ‘The Sculptor in the Sky.’
To find out more visit: http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/
(I didn’t really stick to these we just went with the flow really……)
1. You’re known as the Spiritual Catalyst, please could you tell us a bit about your early life and how you came into touch with your spirituality?
2. Can you tell us what processes you used to overcome the negativity in your early life?
3. What advice would you give to someone who has contact with negative people, such as a bully, on a daily basis?
4. In your book The Sculptor In The Sky you talk about how important it is to prioritise happiness. What do you mean by this and how should we go about creating happiness in our life?
5. You have spoken about the law of attraction and attracting money, is this something that you feel is important to be happy?
6. How do we get better at attracting money?
7. I’d like to now turn to the writing process. As already mentioned the first book you published is called Sculptor in the Sky, can you tell us what it’s about please?
8. What inspired you to write it?
9. It’s a self-published book, what did you learn from this process and how would you do it differently next time?
10. Recently you’ve said that you are working on your next book called ‘how to love yourself,’ can you tell us a bit about the writing and editing process for this?
11. While we are on the subject of your new book, could you tell us what it is about?
12. Does the book cover the process you call 365 days of self love? And can you describe the process for those who might not have heard of the concept?
13. Another of your concepts is “horizontal thinking” could you give us an overview of this concept and how this is important for loving yourself and your life?
14. You’ve also talked about living from the heart, how does a person distinguish between their heart speaking to them and their mind?
15. You’re also known as a medical intuitive and have written on the benefits of vegan and raw food diets and especially coconut oil. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start eating healthily?
16. You’ve stressed the benefits of using coconut oil in cooking, can you expand on this please?
17. What advice would you give to a person so that they are not tempted to ‘fall off the wagon’ or go back to an unhealthy diet?
18. You’re coming to the UK in November to teach your synchronisation workshops, could you tell us what are they about and what people can expect?
19. You also have a very popular Youtube channel. What was the most difficult part of starting your channel and how did you deal with it?
20. How long did your channel take to really take off? And what do you think contributed?
21. Have you got any new projects that you are working on now and want to share with us?
I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to Teal today! She’s a successful businesswoman and an all round talented person. She writes, paints, has a successful Youtube channel, and conducts workshops.
Teal’s work shows how it’s possible to successfully apply branding to many services or products. Who isn’t familiar with the cartoons used for ‘Ask Teal’ which are also used in ‘Spirit Science’ which in effect are her USP?
Doing this interview a few weeks before Teal’s workshop in London gave her a good PR opportunity, which probably assisted ticket sales. She’s already a big name in the New Age world so she didn’t need to do the interview to get sales, but as as every good PR person knows all publicity is good publicity *ahem* but I have to stress try and avoid the bad type of publicity!
What do you think?
Make me smile………leave a comment or question.